problem with cmake 2.6RC6 and KDE 4

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Apr 25 20:08:21 CEST 2008

On Monday 14 April 2008, Brad King wrote:

> Okay, it doesn't matter how to reproduce it.  The fix is the same.

I've updated to RC9, and got a new problem:

CMake Error at cmake/automoc/cmake_install.cmake:39 (FILE):
  file RPATH_CHANGE could not write new RPATH:

    /opt/kde-41/lib

  to the file:

    /opt/kde-41/bin/kde4automoc

  No valid ELF RPATH entry exists in the file;
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/cmake_install.cmake:37 (INCLUDE)
  cmake_install.cmake:45 (INCLUDE)

that is a new bug we have due to our strange rpath related settings (Alex?)?

I'm working around this install error with -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=ON for now.

Thanks,
Dirk