required CMake version is still 2.4.3

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Thu Mar 8 23:55:59 CET 2007

> ...and it would be even easier if it just works with the shipped
> version.
> People do complain if some software has too many requirements. It's
> easy to
> mess up your installation when installing your self compiled
> packages. CMake
> is probably one of the less problematic packages.

Maybe it would be a better effort to help ensure the major distros
have the require cmake version available in their repositories, so
that way if we're going to require cmake 2.4.5, then they can just
update the package through the normal repository and not have to
worry about building it from source.

Caleb