Proposed changes to FindQt4.cmake

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Mar 5 21:07:07 CET 2007

> FIND_LIBRARY should work with frameworks just fine.   The FindQt4.cmake
> in CMake does not have as much special framework stuff as the one in
> KDE.  But FIND_LIBRARY() does find frameworks on the mac.   However,
> when FindQt4.cmake was written, it did not.

I read that on the online Documentation.html for cmake and tried it out yesterday to
see if that was the case.  It did find the frameworks, but it found them as
"/Library/Frameworks/QtXXX.framework/QtXXX" and didn't have the "-framework" part at
the beginning of the string like the FindQt4.cmake in KDE's cvs did, so I went this
route.

I'll play with it some more and see if I can make it work, though.

Caleb