Installed tests

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 19 10:40:32 CEST 2007

On 19.06.07 10:14:26, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 18 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > it seems my changes did have an unfortunate impact on installed tests.
> > Two users reported an installing problem with kdelibs on IRC and it
> > seems the problem is that knotifytest in knotify/test is installed. The
> > problem is that the install() commands in the CMakeLists.txt are not
> > guarded anymore.
>
> Why should knotifytest *ever* be installed?

I have no idea, but it is including a rc-file. The svn log indicates
that this was ported from automake. I'm CC'ing the original author
Olivier Goffart.

Olivier is there a particular reason why knotifytest needs to be
installed? Or can the install-lines be removed from CMakeLists.txt in
kdelibs/knotify/tests?

Andreas

--
You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.