*** GMX Spamverdacht *** automoc v2

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 9 21:12:08 CEST 2007

On 07.07.07 00:51:38, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached you'll find the next generation of automoc
>
> I replaced kde4automoc.cmake with a C++/QtCore based program that can run more
> efficient.

I've got one question: Could it be that a change in any CMakeLists.txt
triggers a full rerun of the automoc stuff and thus a full relinkage of
the whole module? At least thats what I see here at the moment. I
changed kdelibs/kate/CMakeLists.txt and now it relinks and regenerates
all foo_automoc.cpp.

Unless I'm mistaken this didn't happen before and increases build time
quite drastically.

Andreas

--
You shall be rewarded for a dastardly deed.