*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Providing FindFoo.cmake for a kde module "foo"

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 9 21:00:48 CEST 2007

On 09.07.07 06:49:23, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >As I tried to explain at the start: this is specifically about
> >installing module's in different locations.
>
> I think KDEDIRS is the best way.

Ok, tried and it works quite well. now the question is: where to put
this:

exec_program(kde4-config ARGS --path data OUTPUT_VARIABLE _data_DIR)
file(TO_CMAKE_PATH "${_data_DIR}" _data_DIR)
foreach(dir ${_data_DIR})
    message("Adding ${dir} to CMAKE_MODULE_PATH")
    set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH} ${dir}/share/cmake/modules)
endforeach(dir)

Also maybe we should remove the user's data-dir from that, i.e. only use
install locations. But I don't know wether thats known or not.

Should this be in FindKDE4Internal.cmake? Or provided as a separate
.cmake script?

Andreas

--
You'd like to do it instantaneously, but that's too slow.