*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Providing FindFoo.cmake for a kde module "foo"

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 8 23:59:56 CEST 2007

On 08.07.07 23:42:24, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >So using kde4-config --path data as destination for
> >FindKDevPlatform.cmake is not an option and neither is installing
> >KDevPlatformConfig.cmake into <kdelibs>/lib/kdevplatform.
>
> Why not?
>
> $ kde4-config --path data
> /home/thiago/.kde4/share/apps/:/home/thiago/KDE4/share/apps/
> $ mkdir -p /tmp/kde4/share/apps
> $ KDEDIRS=/tmp/kde4 kde4-config --path data
> /home/thiago/.kde4/share/apps/:/tmp/kde4/share/apps/:/home/thiago/KDE4/share/apps/

Well, then you again need the KDEDIRS variable setup properly during
compilation, which is not needed at the moment.

> But, then again, if you have CMAKE_INSTALL_DIR set, just calculate the
> installation point for applications out of there.

Uhm, I'll have CMAKE_INSTALL_DIR of kdelibs as /usr and
CMAKE_INSTALL_DIR of kdevplatform as $HOME/kdevplatform and
CMAKE_INSTALL_DIR of kdevelop as $HOME/kdevelop so I don't see how
knowing the install path of kdevelop helps during cmake time to find
kdevplatform.

As I tried to explain at the start: this is specifically about
installing module's in different locations.

Andreas

--
Do nothing unless you must, and when you must act -- hesitate.