Merging of kdelibs_export.h and kdelibs_export_win.h

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Jan 23 21:48:26 CET 2007

Thiago Macieira schrieb:
> Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> kde4_add_library(sonnetcore SHARED ${sonnetbase_STAT_SRCS})
>> so it must be MAKE_SONNETCORE_LIB
>
> I am changing that symbol to sonnetcore_EXPORTS instead. I asked here and
> no one opposed...

How you name the export is not the problem - you must just take care to
use the correct MAKE_foo_LIB in kdelibs_export_win.h. It does not affect
linux in any way.
I could not recompile kdelibs for some days, so I did not recognize that
sonnet exports were messed up on win32. Since sonnetcore and sonnetui
are created, we also have MAKE_SONNETCORE_LIB and MAKE_SONNETUI_LIB...
And there is one more problem inside sonnet - some sources for
sonnetcore are also used for sonnetui (looks like an old convienence lib
for me) which breaks compilation on win32 too.

I'll check all needed changes as soon as I've successfully build kdelibs.

Christian