Merging of kdelibs_export.h and kdelibs_export_win.h

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Jan 23 21:34:07 CET 2007

Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>kde4_add_library(sonnetcore SHARED ${sonnetbase_STAT_SRCS})
>so it must be MAKE_SONNETCORE_LIB

I am changing that symbol to sonnetcore_EXPORTS instead. I asked here and
no one opposed...

I had all of kdelibs_export.h done... But if we're going to split -- and
now I think we should -- then we don't have to care about which symbol it
is.

KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY knows which symbol it defines. It's a very, very simple
file to generate and doesn't even need include guards (the macro name is
its own include guard):

#include <kdemacros.h>
#ifndef LIBNAME_EXPORT
# ifdef libname_EXPORTS
#  define LIBNAME_EXPORT KDE_EXPORT
# else
#  define LIBNAME_EXPORT KDE_IMPORT
# endif
#endif

I don't have the expertise to add this. Alex?

>once more recompiling whole kdelibs (but this time for win32 only) :(

So let's not have the _win.h file anymore, like I proposed.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358