Merging of kdelibs_export.h and kdelibs_export_win.h

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Jan 23 19:52:39 CET 2007

David Faure schrieb:
> On Tuesday 23 January 2007 19:16, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> Alexander Neundorf schrieb:

>>> You have my full support.
>>>
>> Can't this somehow autocreated by cmake for every subdir of kdelibs?
>> Can't you collect them all in kde4_add_library()?
>
> I autocreate foo_export.h files with my kdesdk script, but I don't think we can go
> to the next step of full automation; every subdir doesn't define its own lib.

That's clear - therefore I wanted to 'save' them inside
kde4_add_library() and create the header with another cmake macro. Don't
know if this is possible...
> Plus in some cases we might want an extra export macro that is only set when unit
> tests are enabled (we do that in koffice, maybe one day we need that in kdelibs too).

Then the new cmake command should look for kde_foo_export.h.cmake and
add the definitions instead creating an own header.

Just an idea :)

Christian

btw: just found out that we need some more sonnet_export macros... :(