Finding qmake

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Sat Jan 6 19:18:41 CET 2007

Dnia sobota, 6 stycznia 2007 19:08, Thiago Macieira napisał:
> Łukasz Jernaś wrote:
> Distributions have to stop renaming qmake. By the end of the year, we'll
> have 30 different permutations to detect. Couldn't they at least agree to
> rename it to the *same* thing?
>
> Łukasz, can you file a bug report against PLD and have them use one of the
> names that distributions already use?

OK I'll try to fix it here.

> As for the qdbus*2* tools, your patch is not acceptable. $QTDIR is not to
> be used. Once the correct qmake is found, we know where the tools are
> because they are in the same dir (and moc is in the same dir too).

The point here is that those tools are not in the same place here qdbus*2*
tools are in /usr/bin while the rest is in /usr/lib/qt4/bin/, and the latter
one is reported by qmake. Hmm, on the other side it certainly looks like a
distro bug. Sorry for bothering you, I'll bring up the issue on PLD lists...

--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś