Finding qmake

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Sat Jan 6 18:58:38 CET 2007

Hello.

I'm new to the list and KDE4, but as a long time KDE user I just had to check
out trunk :)
Sadly I've noticed two small errors which prevented kdelibs to build on my
system (with distro Qt4 package - yes I know it won't built with it although
it 4.2.2 but I just wanted to try :). CMake couldn't find qmake, because it's
name is a little bit different from that in other distributions (I'm using
PLD Linux Distribution) and also the qdbus*2* utils are localted elsewhere.
The attached patch should fix it.

Thanks for the great work!
--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś