cmake magic for Ruby/Korundum programs?

Egon Willighagen ewilligh at uni-koeln.de
Thu Sep 14 14:30:39 CEST 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 13:38, Egon Willighagen wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 September 2006 19:22, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Ok, can you please explain exactly what it needs to do ?
>
> When installing things, it needs to check wether:
>
> - make sure KDE is available

Jerome Pansanel pointed me to trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules, so I now know
about FindKDE3Internal.cmake. But I still get this error:

  CMake Error: KDE3Internal_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the directory
  containing KDE3InternalConfig.cmake in order to use KDE3Internal.

> - Korundum is available

OK, I uploaded a FindKorundum.cmake to trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules.

Please check if this is right.

> - ruby-xattr is available (though I might just incorporate the source of
> that)

Will think about this one.

> - find the location where ruby libs should be installed

With FindRUBY.cmake that would be RUBY_LIBRARY, correct?

Egon

--
CUBIC
blog: http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/