win32 build stops with linker error

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Sep 11 12:42:14 CEST 2006

Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Monday 11 September 2006 11:42, David Faure wrote:
>>> I don't suppose moc supports some sort of response file does it?
>> Not that I can see. But if the win32 guys need it, I'm sure they could
>> provide a patch to Trolltech to implement that :)
>
> Funny coincidence, I implemented exactly this very feature in moc a few weeks
> ago :) . It's in 4.2.0 snapshots as well as the rc1 and qt-copy.
>
> A @ followed by a filename (moc @/foo/blah) is interpreted now and all the
> lines in there are interpreted as if they were specified on the commandline.

Great, and funny coincidence, indeed.
But wouldn't a "-" option fit better into the argument concept of moc?
Already there are only "-" options.

Maybe '-r' for "resource which is used as argument input". So it
is possible to add later other resources than files as input without
adding additional options.

And please update the documentation,

Command-Line Options:

-r Resource which is used as argument input, currently only files are supported

--
Peter Kümmel