win32 build stops with linker error

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Mon Sep 11 12:23:54 CEST 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 11:42, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 June 2006 21:16, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> > At 02:30 PM 6/27/2006, David Faure wrote:
> > >Basically, yes. Most kdelibs and qt header files are in khtml's
> > > dependencies, and that's a lot of different directories inside kdelibs
> > > ... moc needs the same as the compiler: the list of -I paths for
> > > possibly-used headers.
> >
> > I don't suppose moc supports some sort of response file does it?
>
> Not that I can see. But if the win32 guys need it, I'm sure they could
> provide a patch to Trolltech to implement that :)

Funny coincidence, I implemented exactly this very feature in moc a few weeks
ago :) . It's in 4.2.0 snapshots as well as the rc1 and qt-copy.

A @ followed by a filename (moc @/foo/blah) is interpreted now and all the
lines in there are interpreted as if they were specified on the commandline.

Simon