[Kde-dashboard] Failed trunk/koffice r599064

Dirk Mueller dmueller at suse.de
Thu Oct 26 14:06:39 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 25 October 2006 19:17, David Faure wrote:

> > Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libkpresenterprivate.so
> > [ 99%] Built target kpresenterprivate
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> What's that? Ctrl-C ? ;)

No, incorrect grepping. the problem is that moc generation seems to randomly
fail, I often see stuff like

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `khexedit/lib/kcolumnsview.moc', needed by
`khexedit/lib/CMakeFiles/testkhexeditcommon.dir/kcolumnsview.o'.

While after the next rebuild it succeeds again. it seems our buildsystem is
broken.

Dirk