Stricter compatibility checking for GIF dependency

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Tue May 30 20:26:54 CEST 2006

Ok, thanks, I already commited a fix (CC'ed to this mailing list):

if (GIF_INCLUDE_DIR AND GIF_LIBRARIES)
+   set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES "${GIF_INCLUDE_DIR}"
+ "${CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES}")
    CHECK_STRUCT_MEMBER(GifFileType UserData gif_lib.h GIF_FOUND)  endif (GIF_INCLUDE_DIR AND GIF_LIBRARIES)

Paulo