msvc: makekdewidgets

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Mon May 15 12:35:58 CEST 2006

The problem is with msvc.

> Could you post the error message.

The error is that it can't find kdewin32 (on the configure step of cmake). Looking at FindKDEWIN32.cmake it's not a great surprise because it tries to find the libraries with a *d.
What happens if you have kdewin32 built with release? It doesn't find them :)
I think this is broken as it only allows a debug build.

Paulo