[FEATURE REQUEST] CMake and Colors

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 20:38:40 CEST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 11:58, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 31 March 2006 18:52, Allen Winter wrote:

> > > Well setting an option that cmake doesn't know, shouldn't harm, right?
> > > So Allen, feel free to commit to the toplevel CMakeLists.txt ... of all
> > > modules...
> >
> > Ok.  I tested in kdelibs and it works great.
> > So I will implement in all the other modules.
>
> Maybe we should create a file "kdelibs/cmake/modules/KDE4Defaults.cmake" or
> something like this, which contains all these settings and e.g. also the
> FOO_INSTALL_DIR variables.
> Then this file can simply be included in the toplevel CMakeLists.txt of each
> module and it will have everything.

I almost suggested something similar.
But I didn't know if we wanted to require kdelibs checkout simply to build other modules.

For example, I've been building kdepim3 for years without having a kdelibs3 checkout.

Unless we "install" the KDE4Defaults.cmake someplace??

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE