[FEATURE REQUEST] CMake and Colors

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 18:58:01 CEST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 18:52, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Friday 31 March 2006 03:08, David Faure wrote:
> > >
> > > In the mean time you should be able to set it yourself on the
> > > cmake commandline like this
> >
> > Well setting an option that cmake doesn't know, shouldn't harm, right?
> > So Allen, feel free to commit to the toplevel CMakeLists.txt ... of all
> > modules...
>
> Ok.  I tested in kdelibs and it works great.
> So I will implement in all the other modules.

Maybe we should create a file "kdelibs/cmake/modules/KDE4Defaults.cmake" or
something like this, which contains all these settings and e.g. also the
FOO_INSTALL_DIR variables.
Then this file can simply be included in the toplevel CMakeLists.txt of each
module and it will have everything.

I'd prefer to do it this way instead of hardcoding it into
FindKDE4Internal.cmake since these settings are not required to build KDE
software.

Bye