unit tests

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Mar 30 14:37:04 CEST 2006

Isn't there any reason why unit test programs go to toplevel/bin?
Is it ok if I make them be generated in the current binary dir instead, as it used to be?
I think this makes it easier to use them. "make klockfiletest; ./klockfiletest".
Makes it also easier to see which test programs are actually available in e.g. kdeui/tests
(they are not automated, so using ctest isn't a solution).

The only reason for using toplevel/bin would be if a LD_LIBRARY_PATH was pointing
there; but for test programs we said they would have builddir rpath anyway.