Build errors

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Mar 29 06:55:11 CEST 2006

Maarten Th. Mulders schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> after cmake ran without any problems (thanks, Alex), I try to build the
> project using Visual C++ Express 2005.
> The first error is solved quite easily, MSVC doesn't recognize
> KDEWIN32_EXPORT but with the little patch attached, that problem is solved.
> Unfortunately, dozens of errors last and I don't know how to fix them.
> Maybe my build-configuration is wrong, maybe only one #include-statement
> is forgotten?
kdelibs/win builds fine. Did you forget to build and install kdelibs/win
*before* configuring kdelibs (use Release or RelWithDebInfo!). Or did
you forgot to set KDEWIN32_INCLUDE_DIR/KDEWIN32_LIB_DIR within CMakeSetup?
dcop also compiles fine here - but I don't know if khtml/kjs will (I
currently stopped win32 builds until kdelibs4 doesn't change that much).

Christian