Compile fixes for OS X

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 20:42:19 CET 2006

On 3/24/06, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 24 March 2006 19:02, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Attached are three patches to help compiling on OS X.
> > Could someone with subversion access please look them
> > over and commit them if they meet scrutiny?  Thanks.
> > [...]
>
> Excellent, thanks for those patches. I applied them all.

Thank you very much.

> > In addition to these three patches, I've had trouble
> > compiling kdelibs/kdecore/netsupp.cpp unless I
> > add kdebug.h and ksocks.h as includes.  However,
> > I'm still investigating why I'm getting this error, so I'm
> > not comfortable sending in a patch just yet.
>
> Strange, that one compiled for me on Mac OS X last time I tried.
> There is no use of kDebug/kWarning/kFatal in that file, so I'm very surprised that you
> would need kdebug.h; any local patch applied? ;)

No, no local patches applied, but interestingly enough
I went back and removed my additions and it now compiles.
I just recently upgraded from Panther to Tiger so perhaps
that had something to do with why it didn't compile
beforehand.  Other than that, I'm not sure.

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace