moc dependency

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Mar 21 23:56:27 CET 2006

Howdy,

In kdelibs/kio/kfile there is compile error in kfileiconview.moc ("removeToolTip was not declared in this scope").
So I cd into that subdir, and look for removeToolTip, which is found only in kfileiconview.moc.

Hmm.. so I remove kfileiconview.moc and run 'make'.
Which re-runs the entire config process, but does not re-build kfileiconview.moc.
Then I run 'make' again and nothing gets made.

So I find a .deps/kfileiconview.Ulo and remove that.
Then I run 'make' again nothing gets made.

What am I doing wrong?
-Allen

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE