Broken continuous build for KDE dash17.kitware/Linux-Debian-gcc4.1

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 17:33:51 CET 2006

At 09:54 AM 3/20/2006, William A. Hoffman wrote:

>That is not so hard to fix.  Is there some file we can check for?
>We just need to add something like this:
>
>if(not exists ${AKODE_INCLUDE_DIR}/akode/player.h)
>  SET(AKODE_FOUND FALSE)
>
>So, what commands do I have to run on debian to get this working?
>Should I uninstall libakode, should I install libakode-dev?
>Seems odd, as libakode is in /usr/include/kde, but I am building kde?

OK, so I have installed libakode-dev, but I still have errors.

../kdelibs-cont-src/kdeprint/kprinterpropertydialog.moc:43: error: incomplete type 'KDialogBase' used in nested name specifier
/.../kdelibs-cont-src/kdeprint/kprinterpropertydialog.moc: In member function 'virtual void* KPrinterPropertyDialog::qt_metacast(const char*)':

Do I need a new update of qt-copy?  Should I put that into the cronjob as well?
i.e are there announcements when an update is required for qt-copy, or should it
just be done before each attempt to build kdelibs?

-Bill