Broken continuous build for KDE dash17.kitware/Linux-Debian-gcc4.1

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 15:54:26 CET 2006

At 04:26 PM 3/19/2006, Michael Biebl wrote:
>>  knotify/daemon/notifybysound.cpp:71:26: error: akode/player.h: No such file or directory
>>
>> kdesupport mandatory, or check missing?
>
>This was a bug of the libakode2 package in Debian. It contained the
>akode-config binary whereas it should be put in the libakode-dev
>package. I filed a bug report for this and it should be fixed by
>todays apt-get update && apt-get upgrade.
>But I admit that in a way it's also a bug of the cmake detection
>routine, because it solely relies on the existence of the akode-config
>binary but does not actually check if the libs and headers are
>present.

That is not so hard to fix.  Is there some file we can check for?
We just need to add something like this:

if(not exists ${AKODE_INCLUDE_DIR}/akode/player.h)
  SET(AKODE_FOUND FALSE)

So, what commands do I have to run on debian to get this working?
Should I uninstall libakode, should I install libakode-dev?
Seems odd, as libakode is in /usr/include/kde, but I am building kde?

-Bill