Build problems with cmake / msvc2005

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Fri Mar 17 11:53:07 CET 2006

> Von: Michael Drüing <michael at drueing.de>
<snip>
> Okay, but then it should not only search in C:\Program Files\kdewin32 but
> also in $KDEDIR/lib, because I don't want my kde installed in c:\program
> files\kdewin32. I have set KDEDIR=d:\kde4 but CMake seems to ignore this.
> Or
> is there any other environment variable which I could set so that CMake
> finds my kde4 installation path?
>
> After copying the libraries to c:\program files\kdewin32, I get similar
> problems with the other libraries, like libz.lib. They seem to be expected
> in c:\program files\gnuwin32 or something. I have them in
> d:\devel\local\{lib,include}, which are in the default MSVC search paths
> defined by $LIB and $INCLUDE. These directories should also be searched
> for
> required libraries. Or maybe I'm missing something and there's already
> some
> env.variable which I can set to tell CMake where additional libraries can
> be
> found?

kdewin32.lib is independend from kde and should handled like any oher
external lib.
Maybe you're looking for CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH / CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH?
And when you've set GNUWIN32_DIR in cmakesetup to your location, it also
should find all other external libs too.

Christian

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net