Problem with cmake+kde

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Mar 13 17:11:41 CET 2006

Laurent Montel wrote:
> -> method to install icons doesn't work when we use make install DESTDIR=<foo>

The development version of CMake in CVS supports renaming files during
installation so this icon installation method may be fixed when we do
the next KDE CMake release.

> -> there is a pb when we have a file 'foo.cpp' into one directory and we have
> an other foo.cpp into subdirectory.
> when I use '
> set(libsubdir_SRC subdir/foo.cpp)
> set(lib_SRC foo.cpp ${libsubdir_SRC})
> cmake said that it's the same file (but it's not the same directory)

I cannot duplicate this problem:

   set(libsubdir_SRC A/foo.cpp)
   set(lib_SRC foo.cpp ${libsubdir_SRC})
   add_executable(foo ${lib_SRC})

produces this build log:

   Scanning dependencies of target foo
   Building CXX object CMakeFiles/foo.dir/foo.o
   Building CXX object CMakeFiles/foo.dir/A/foo.o
   Linking CXX executable foo

-Brad