Problem with cmake+kde

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Mar 13 15:58:57 CET 2006

Hi,
I found some problem that we must fix into build:
-> when we create file from ui3 file we create a .moc.cpp and not just a .moc
=> to fix it we must modify KDE4_ADD_UI3_FILES to add #include <file.moc>
into .cpp generated

-> we don't have a macro to force create a moc file sometime we have just a .h
file where we must create a .moc.cpp, automoc search include <file.moc> to
generate it

-> automoc macro have a problem (I can success to fix it same as after help of
David)
STRING(REGEX MATCHALL "#include +[^ ]+\\.moc[\">]" _match "${_contents}")
regex is not good we must add all file which start by space or tab and not
include it when line is commented.
"^\\s*#include +[^ ]+\\.moc[\">]" or "^[\\t ]*#include +[^ ]+\\.moc[\">]"
doesn't work. Perhaps there is a pb into cmake regexp

-> method to install icons doesn't work when we use make install DESTDIR=<foo>

-> there is a pb when we have a file 'foo.cpp' into one directory and we have
an other foo.cpp into subdirectory.
when I use '
set(libsubdir_SRC subdir/foo.cpp)
set(lib_SRC foo.cpp ${libsubdir_SRC})
cmake said that it's the same file (but it's not the same directory)

->we don't generate moc file into good directory when it's into a subdirectory
(why not generate into subdirectory ? )

There is perhaps some other problem but for the moment if we can fix
them... :)

Regards

PS: now all kde modules have a cmake support (not all compile but there is
cmake support)