Status of cmake + kde

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Mar 5 22:49:47 CET 2006

Hi,

On Sunday 05 March 2006 21:28, you wrote:
> Hi,
> Today I started to port all kde module (which compile fully) to cmake build
> system (kdetoys/kdepim/kdeedu/kdeaccessibility/kdebase)
> (When other module will compile fully I will add cmake build system)
>
> Now we can configure it and start to compile.

Cool :-)

> For the moment there is some missing check (look at into config.h.cmake and
> ConfigureChecks.cmake)
> Some cmake module is missing (for example libmad cmake module etc.)
>
> For the moment I didn't test compile under MacOs or Windows.
>
> Now I need some help to finish all cmake portage.

Sure :-)
I didn't have time this weekend, I was at Linuxtag in Chemnitz.
I want to have a look at the RPATH and depending library stuff tomorrow. I'd
also like to rename LIB_KPARTS to KDE4_KPARTS_LIBRARY etc.

Maybe this should also be done in the am2cmake script, this would reduce the
amount of manual work required.
What do you think ?

Which modules are currently supposed to be compilable for kde 4 ? All ?
If so, we should decide who works on which modules. But at first we should try
to get everything right for kdebase.

Bye