Status of cmake + kde

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sun Mar 5 21:28:47 CET 2006

Hi,
Today I started to port all kde module (which compile fully) to cmake build
system (kdetoys/kdepim/kdeedu/kdeaccessibility/kdebase)
(When other module will compile fully I will add cmake build system)

Now we can configure it and start to compile.

For the moment there is some missing check (look at into config.h.cmake and
ConfigureChecks.cmake)
Some cmake module is missing (for example libmad cmake module etc.)

For the moment I didn't test compile under MacOs or Windows.

Now I need some help to finish all cmake portage.

Regards.