Poppler-qt4

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 29 13:57:25 CEST 2006

Alle 13:41, giovedì 29 giugno 2006, Laurent Montel ha scritto:
> There is two cmake file which allows to search poppler-qt4:
> One into kdegraphics/cmake/module/FindPopplerQt4.cmake
> one into playground/graphics/cmake/modules/FindPoppler.cmake

I am the author of the latter, and I planned to do that merge in case of a
moving of okular to kdegraphics.

> I will want to move one into kdelibs (because it duplicates)
>
> One which is into playground search poppler-qt4 >= 0.5.2 so I will add it
> into kdelibs and I will want to rename it as FindPopplerQt4.cmake because
> it's a better name for it (and renamed variable to add qt4 suffix)
>
> Can I make it ?

Actually, there's a small issue: okular stricly requires Poppler-Qt4 >= 0.5.3
(yes, I have to update it) and this dependancy could raise if there will be
new features needed for okular, while any other application that uses
Poppler-Qt4 (kfile-pdf, kviewshell, krita maybe?) just want it with no
particular requires on its version.
And if the minimum version for okular will be raised, should we keeping the
kdelibs one updated?

Regards,

--
Pino Toscano