Poppler-qt4

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Jun 29 13:41:05 CEST 2006

Hi,
There is two cmake file which allows to search poppler-qt4:
One into kdegraphics/cmake/module/FindPopplerQt4.cmake
one into playground/graphics/cmake/modules/FindPoppler.cmake

I will want to move one into kdelibs (because it duplicates)

One which is into playground search poppler-qt4 >= 0.5.2 so I will add it into
kdelibs and I will want to rename it as FindPopplerQt4.cmake because it's a
better name for it (and renamed variable to add qt4 suffix)

Can I make it ?

Regards