Missing Requirements

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Jun 5 21:20:10 CEST 2006

On Monday 05 June 2006 12:45, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi Allen,
>
> On Monday 05 June 2006 18:35, Allen Winter wrote:
> > New macro attached, as well as the change to FindQtDBus.cmake.
> > Comments?
> > -Allen
> > Missing Requirements:
> >
> > PACKAGE: dbus
> > VERSION: Freedesktop CVS
> >
> > PACKAGE: QtDBus
> > trunk/kdelibs/PORTING-TO-DBUS.txt URL: $SVNROOT/trunk/kdesupport/
> > VERSION: KDE Subversion
> >
> > Exiting due to missing requirements
> >
> > -- Configuring done
>
> Did you have a look at kdelibs/cmake/modules/MacroLogFeature.cmake ?
> It does almost exactly the same.
> I don't really care which one of both gets used, but we shouldn't have two
> which are almost identical.

Hi Alex,

Yes, of course.  Because I borrowed most of the ideas from MacroLogFeature.cmake.
There are some differences between MacroLogFeature and my new macro that might
make it hard to merge the two without adding a bunch more options.  For example,
my macro exits cmake after printing the log.

But I will investigate if merging them makes sense.

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE