whoohoo!

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jan 30 18:55:39 CET 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 17:41, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 30 January 2006 04:11, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> > With my patch to knotify/daemon, I've now successfully compiled all of
> > kdelibs on Mac OS X.
> >
> > The question is, is there anything else that's been cmake-ified enough
> > for me to try building a real app and running it?
> >
> > I tried copying the kdelibs layout to kdebase but am2cmake found a
> > number of things it didn't know how to deal with.
>
> You can run all the kdelibs tests, instead.

A good idea would be to add the appropriate cmake add_test() commands in the
CMakeLists.txt where test program are built (grep for KDE4_BUILD_TESTS).
Then the results should appear here:
http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=kde .

I haven't used this feature yet, so I can't help much more.
To build the tests, you have to enable KDE4_BUILD_TESTS (either with ccmake or
cmake <dir> -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=ON )

I haven't started working on kdebase yet, I'd like to get kdelibs/ compiling
with cmake under windows first.

Bye