looking for windows developer to test cmake buildsystem

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jan 30 00:03:30 CET 2006

Hi,

cmake now works basically under Linux (SUSE, Slackware, Debian), FreeBSD 5.4
and Mac OS X.
Since I don't have a windows box around, it would be nice if one of the
windows developers could help me with the cmake stuff on windows.

As it is now, it won't work.
There will be modifications necessary to compiler flags, search paths and
maybe other things.

You need cmake from current cvs or the KDE cmake release

On Thursday 26 January 2006 20:24, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> I have created a UNIX source distribution and a windows binary:
>
> They can be downloaded from here:
>
> http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/CMake-2.3.0-012606-Windows.exe
> http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/CMake-2.3.0-012606-unix-src.tgz

So, anybody wants to help ?
I don't expect major problems, I only expect tweaking here and there.
You should have release and debug versions of Qt installed.

Let's discuss it on kde-buildsystem at kde.org.

Bye