invitation: try compiling kdelibs using cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jan 27 23:49:50 CET 2006

Hi,

On Friday 27 January 2006 23:24, Benjamin Reed wrote:
> On 1/27/06, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> > Can you please commit these changes to svn ?
>
> done.

Cool :-)
But I don't have a FindCarbon.cmake here.
Where should it come from ? Did you forget to add it to svn ?

> Ran into another issue while building stuff, it should probably be
> handled at the cmake level itself, but for now I'm definining it in
> flags in the FindKDE4.cmake...

Why did you have to add QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY to some stuff in dcop/ ? I didn't get
any undefined references here on my system.

> First, does cmake have an equivalent to libtool's -no-undefined?  ie,
> kde has some places where they can say, in the LDFLAGS for a target,
> "this library should build without any missing or indirect symbols".

You can use CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS and CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS to adjust
these settings.

Bye