invitation: try compiling kdelibs using cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 02:57:50 CET 2006

>Yes, until now it has not stopped compiling.
>It's compiling and compiling and ... :)

It would be cool as folks get it to build, if they do
a make Experimental so the results will show up on the dashboard
web page.  Even if you have errors, it will make
it easier to debug, because we can look at the errors on
the dashboard.

So to create a build entry on the dashboard do this:
cd build-tree
make Experimental

Results will end up here:
http://public.kitware.com/KDE/Testing/Dashboard/MostRecentResults-Nightly/Dashboard.html

You can click the rollup button if the results are not there.

-Bill