cleaning the generic module :)

Frederic-Emmanuel PICCA piccaf at physics.mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 6 16:03:23 CET 2006

>With your version of glibc on linux; who knows about the other versions,
>and the other operating systems...

Yes with my version of glibc. But as features.h says thoses constant are
defined by the user or the compiler.
So for generic I propose to remove all those FLAGS and let the user
defining by himself which constant he wants.

>Personally I'd just stick to defining whatever the current build system defines,
>to avoid having to understand all that stuff :)

As thoses Constant are platform specific, I am wondering if scons is
dealing with it for us.
I will investigate. If not meabe it would be interesting to create a
platform module for this purpose.

See you.