mingw status

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Feb 20 14:20:36 CET 2006

Peter Kümmel wrote:
>The only solution I see, is to move the UString code from
> /khtml/ecma/kjs_binding.cpp into a extra file (kjs_ustring.cpp?) and to
> build this file with kjs, not with khtml.
>
>But this we have to discuss with the khtml people.

You don't have to. This will never happen.

KJS can't link to Qt.

By design, this one function must be declared in another library.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.