gnuwin32 related cmake patches

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 23:22:16 CET 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 21:14, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just tried to run recent cmake cvs version with recent kdelibs
> sources and recognized, that some gnuwin32 packages are not detected,
> because the related tests does not use the GNUWIN32_DIR variable.
>
> The appended patch and files fixes this issue.

For Mac OS X, instead of adding /sw/lib and /sw/include to all find_library tests
(which can't be done in the tests provided by cmake itself), we simply do
"cmake -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH:string=/sw/include -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH:string=/sw/lib"
Maybe we could put this into some wrapper script, and on gnuwin32 use the gnuwin32 paths there?