gnuwin32 related cmake patches

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Wed Feb 15 21:14:37 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've just tried to run recent cmake cvs version with recent kdelibs
sources and recognized, that some gnuwin32 packages are not detected,
because the related tests does not use the GNUWIN32_DIR variable.

The appended patch and files fixes this issue.

I found one issue with detecting because after installing kdewin32 in
the installed lib dir there is not import library.

Ralf