problem with kde4_install_incons

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 10 16:59:02 CET 2006

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 10 February 2006 16:39, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Because nmake is to slow on my machine, I decided to let cmake generate
>>vcproj files so I can compile inside the MSVS IDE. But there seems to be
>>some problems with kde4_install_icons:
>>- I get more than one project name 'install_icons' -> I hope to get
>>install_icons_crystalsvg, install_icons_hicolor, ...
>>- those projects only have one file - CMakeLists.txt
>>Does kde4_install_icons currently not work or does it only not work with
>>vcproj generator?
>

> I guess you're the first one who tries it with the vcporj generator.
> It works with makefiles and AFAIK also with XCode.

The problem is that the install_icons macro is creating duplicate
targets which is not allowed by visual studio.  Each invocation of the
macro should create a target with a different name.  You could add an
argument to it to give the name of the library for which icons are being
installed by the target.

-Brad