cmake hype?

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Fri Feb 3 17:50:24 CET 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 15:03, Nagy Thomas wrote:

> I am a little bit surprized: why are KDE developers
> suddenly so eager to use other platforms than the
> existing ones ?

Maybe (amongst other reasons) because a GPL-ed Qt4 is now available
on all these platforms?

(and it is not *all* KDE developers who are so eager; the majority
probably doesnt even care much. But those who already wished in the
long distant past to see KDE on Windows where less encouraged about
it then, for lack of a Qt "good enough" for this goal).

Cheers,
Kurt