cmake hype?

Nagy Thomas tnagy256 at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 3 14:00:08 CET 2006

> I would have to second this.  I would rather use
> scons for a number of
> technical reasons, but at the end of the day scons
> just isn't working and I
> am spending more time attempting to build kde then
> doing any work.  Really it
> was foolish of us to include scons so early.

And it was probably foolish to try to set up
compilation scripts on a moving codebase.

At least all these works have made the build process
understandable, and developers have expressed what
they desired. For now, i am really happy to see that
efforts are done, not only from my side, to move KDE
away from autotools.

Thomas

/* Thomas Nagy */