cmake dependencies bug due to symlinks

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu Apr 27 18:49:43 CEST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 19:46, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> If you put a "project(name_of_the_project)" command in a
> CMakeLists.txt and run cmake with the -GKDevelop3 command line
> option, it will automatically generate the kdevelop project files for
> you. But you will need to remove the "old" CMakeCache.txt, which was
> generated with the makefile-generator first. Did you try this ?

Yes. but it generates a custom project and one of the things I use
heavily in KDevelop was the automake manager. There you can choose to
build and install single directories, which is very needed when you
work on a plugin based application, like ... KDevelop. With custom
projects I could not see anything like that. Of course this requires to
still have Makefile.am's around with SUBDIRS inside them, but this is
something I can live with.

Andras