cmake dependencies bug due to symlinks

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Apr 26 21:40:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

 I'm using now cmake 2.4.0-beta and still have problems with the include
directories (as I described before). But what I want to report is a
possible bug in finding the dependencies.
In a subdir (called lib) I have the following rules:
include_directories(
   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}
   ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}
   ${KDE4_INCLUDE_DIR}/kdevelop/interfaces
   ${KDE4_INCLUDES}
   )
set(kdevquanta_LIB_SRCS
   fileinfodlg.cpp
)

kde4_add_ui_files(kdevquanta_LIB_SRCS fileinfodlg.ui )

fileinfodlg.cpp includes ui_fileinfodlg.h which is generated from
fileinfodlg.ui.

If I run make from a place which is a symlink to the actual location of
the toplevel source directory, ui_fileinfodlg.h is not generated and I
get a "error: ui_fileinfodlg.h: No such file or directory" error.

I didn't see anything like this with the previous cmake version I used
(don't ask me if it was a cvs version or the 2.3.4 snapshot.

Andras