kdeinit modules and GUI/NOGUI

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Apr 23 21:11:26 CEST 2006

I just tried running kde apps on Mac OS and while most run, they can't be focused,
probably because they don't have a bundle. Most apps are indeed kdeinit modules,
and those don't have a bundle right now. This was easy to add unconditionally,
but then I found out that not all kdeinit modules are gui - for instance dcopserver
and klauncher are programs launched by kdeinit automatically, but they should
be NOGUI. Not sure if there are more, but well.

This kinds of defeats the idea of merging kdeinit support into the
GUI/NOGUI/RUN_UNINSTALLED argument, since we need KDEINIT with GUI by default,
and KDEINIT+NOGUI.

Alex, what do you think? Should we support two special args (I guess that's
messy to do?), or should we have KDEINIT and KDEINIT_NOGUI?