Cannot compile kdelibs4_snapshot

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Apr 11 09:48:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

 I experience an error when compiling the snapshot. I saw similar errors
in the past that gone away when cleaning the svn source. Now with a
cleaned source dir and a new build dir, I get the following error:
-- Build files have been written to: /data2/kde4/build/kdelibs4_snapshot
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`../../../../data/development/sources/kde-trunk/kdelibs4_snapshot/dcop/dcopstub.cpp',
needed by `dcop/CMakeFiles/DCOP.dir/depend.make.mark'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [dcop/CMakeFiles/DCOP.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

CMake is:
cmake version 2.3-20060317

Andras