KDE/kdelibs

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Wed Apr 5 13:03:20 CEST 2006

I rebuilt and the error is now:

d:/kde/kdelibs/kdecore/network/kreverseresolver.cpp: In member function `virtual bool <unnamed>::ReverseThread::run()':
d:/kde/kdelibs/kdecore/network/kreverseresolver.cpp:235: error: `::getnameinfo' has not been declared
make[2]: *** [kdecore/CMakeFiles/kdecore.dir/network/kreverseresolver.obj] Error 1
make[1]: *** [kdecore/CMakeFiles/kdecore.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Paulo